Watt single w/D&S out yet?

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Wed Nov 8 18:08:41 EST 1995

>According to what Deb forwarded to us from Mike Watt, the
>"E-Ticket Ride" single with "Dominance and Submission" (co-starring
>the famous Brothers Bouchard) should have been released by now.
>Has anyone seen it yet?  As I previously mentioned, I managed to find
>an import CD single which had this track, and it smokes -- if you see
>this single available, by all means check it out!
>
>John

There is an Australian release of *Piss Bottle Man* with *D & S* (credited
to Watt - no mention of Al or BOC) and something called *Amnesty Report*
credited to "unknown". I haven't heard it yet, but I know someone who bought
it yesterday and he agrees - *D & S* smokes. No sign of *E-Ticket Ride* though.

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au