HW: Robert Calvert

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Nov 7 23:16:46 EST 1995

>>. Also, I see credits for a person by the name of
>> Twink, and I have seen this Twink reffered to in conversation on the
>> group.  Who is Twink?
>
>Twink Alder is an ancient drummer who's been in about a million bands,
>including the Pretty Things and the Pink Fairies.  Isn't he also Turner's
>partner in crime on the recent "Pinkwind" affair?

This Twink's also doing some tambourine on the second LP of _Space Ritual_.

>BTW, the "missing" track, "The Widow's Song", which was on the lyrics
>sheet but not on the LP, turned up eventually on _Friends and Relations
>3_ (in a new recording?).

Yes, sleeve says "Recorded 1984"

> I don't suppose it's on the CD?

Nope. CD is identical to vinyl.

While talking C:n Lockheed, why not mention the opening track "Aerospaceage
Inferno". Does it sound Lemmyish?

>- Andy

\\joe
hawkjoe at eka.ericsson.se     '...maa dina fienders skaegg vaexa inaat'