Sensitive to Criticizm?

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Wed Nov 8 15:29:06 EST 1995

> This is just my view on things.  It just really bugs me when I see comments
> about "so and so was insulted by comments on the list" (no offense, Chip).

        For the record, I don't recall saying anything along these lines
        at all, so I'm not offended.

        As far as making public announcements that you may have stolen
        from those people who are the direct source of the interests of
        this list, that's another story (not trying to pick a fight,
        just stating my case).

        I couldn't care less who is famous and who is not.  I *do* care
        about getting more music from certain parties, however.

        I am delighted to take it to private email, my address is below.

Chip Hart                          *            chip at pcc.com
People's Computer Company          *            http://www.pcc.com/~chip
15 Pinecrest Drive                 *            Work:800-722-7708
Essex Junction, VT  05452          *            Fax: 802-872-8177