BOC: Lillian Roxon on BOC

albert bouchard wk06705 at WORLDLINK.COM
Wed Nov 8 16:45:41 EST 1995

Hi Peter:

> I have two questions.
> Firstly, are the chain drum sticks the ones that went into the Hall
> of Fame? ;-) Secondly, the B side to the single Cities on Flame with Rock
> and Roll (12/71) is given as something called _Trust Me_. Can
> anyone enlighten me on what this is?

        The hall of fame sticks are actually the sticks I have been using for
the past 5 years or so. The chain sticks were actually something Eyes did but
not in a drum solo. He had a dog collar choke chain that he used to swing
around on stage and he would hit a guitar or a cymbal with it for a visual
effect. He also used to whip his mic stand until that day when he pulled it
back and hit himself in the nose with the mic and gave himself a bloody nose.
That was the end of the chain.
        That single was a special promo single (much like the Mike Watt single
of "Dominance and Submission") that Columbia put out to promote the band.
"Trust Me" is some other group.
Al