OFFTOP: more Sundial.....

Jerry Guizar jguizar at EPIX.NET
Wed Nov 8 19:24:58 EST 1995

On Wed, 8 Nov 1995 07:09:18 -0500 RJPXR5 wrote:

>>> Just to followup on myself - it was the _Reflector_ CD I ordered.<<
>jerry-don't let this album put you off-sundials albumslisted in order
>of greatness,least to best.imo of course.
>reflector
>libertine
>otherway out
>acid yantra
>return journey

   What about the CDS _Fazer_? If you've seen some of the lists of music I
listen to, it's pretty hard for me to get put off - at least not without
listening to three or four albums. I usually browse the music newsgroups
reading the descriptions of different bands and looking to see which albums
people prefer and go for them first.

Jerry
jguizar at genesis.nred.ma.us
jguizar at epix.net