ALIEENNss land in United States!

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Wed Nov 8 22:55:22 EST 1995

       (also known as the Goldmine Report)

       Ordered my copy of ALIEN4 from Mike Coleman at Delta Wave tonight,
       to the tune of $24 +p&h.  He has them in his hands right now.

       Spotted two different companies in newest Goldmine listing ALIEN4.
       Worldwide CD and Thoughtscape Sounds, both also for $24.

       Noticed that Sprockets/Music Broker is listing new Ozrics for $22.
       Phone (313) 284 - 2212.  This was the best place to get Ozrics over
       here for a long time.

       Noticed at least 2 places carrying Bevis "Superseeder" for $18.

       Place called Jack Wolak's Rare Necessities was selling a bunch of
       HW 45s, as follows:
         HW Motorhead (Flicknife 1981) $12
         HW Motorway City $10
         HW Night of the Hawks $12
         HW Shot Down in the Night $12
         HW Silver Machine (live) 1972 $15
         HW Zarozinia $12
         Hawkwind and Co. Your Last Chance $15
       I've never dealt with this guy.  Phone: (315) 452 - 1355

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at ccmail.sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com