BOC and Satan????

Joseph Brooks bpalace!jbrooks at CONNECTNET1.CONNECTNET.COM
Thu Nov 9 10:07:05 EST 1995

My Mother once walked in my room as I was listening to OYFOOYK..."Not talkin'
'bout the light up above, I'm talkin' bout the hellfire down below thats
right.. thats a Lucifer light..."

I think she thought I'd soon be sharpening up my axe and heading for the
family bedrooms in the dark of night..

I always took the satanic overtones in BOC's music as tongue in cheek.

"Hey Lou.."

        _
      || \    *jbrooks at bpalace.com                          "San Diego's
      || <    *PGP key available                              Original
    |_||_/    *Brokedown Palace BBS 619-596-1974/7419       Grateful BBS"