heavy metal in theaters!!

Michael P Mccollum mccolmp at MAIL.AUBURN.EDU
Thu Nov 9 11:41:29 EST 1995

On Wed, 8 Nov 1995, albert bouchard wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Nov 1995 mike psyche wrote:
>

> > i always thought that fire of unknown origin was made to be the full
> > soundtrack for this movie not just veterans..
>
> That is absolutly right! Originally the HM people asked us to do the whole
> soundtrack with between 5-7 songs and the rest would be Elmer Bernstein. Then
> it was Vet and DTYB. Then just Vet.
> Al

i guess the next questions are - did boc get to preview the movie while it
was being made to write songs for it and what songs went for which sequence
obviously vengence -the pact is about tarna
but where was don't turn your back and sole survivor supposed to go?
if this hurts your brain trying to remember don't worry i'm just curious
-too bad ya'll got the boot from doing the whole thing but i love the way
they use black sabbath's mob rules for the zombie invasion scene
and sammy hagar's heavy metal is my favorite song by him -i hate all the
van-hagar slop.
-mike psyche