Space Rock

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Nov 9 18:32:33 EST 1995

I was in my local alternative record store today, ( had to pick up
the Spiral Realms Crystal Jungles cd and the HW ep lp I special ordered )
and I took the time to really look around. I was quite surprised to see the
amount of stuff that is in the space rock genre.  There were all the bands I
see discussed here, but there was also many I have never heard of. I thought
I thought I would ask here about them, and see if anyone has heard any of
these bands.  The names sound interesting, the covers look good, and the
songs titles sound promising, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they
still don't suck alot.
Here are three that sound promising, so if you know anything
about these bands let me know if they are worth buying.
M 500 - Space is Deep
Space Time Continuim - ( Don't remember the exact title, but it had
something to do with Aliens.)
There were a ton more, as well as about 30-40 HW cd's.
Thanks in advance,
Duane

OBCD - Spiral Realms - Crystal Jungles of Eos
PS Oops, I said three, but only remeber two