Space Rock

Jerry Guizar jguizar at EPIX.NET
Thu Nov 9 20:38:25 EST 1995

On Thu, 9 Nov 1995 18:32:33 -0500 Duane wrote:

>Here are three that sound promising, so if you know anything
>about these bands let me know if they are worth buying.
>M 500 - Space is Deep
>Space Time Continuim - ( Don't remember the exact title, but it had
>something to do with Aliens.)

   That's Spacetime Continuum _Alien Dreamtime_. I have that one on a list
of mine with some other Ambient albums, but I haven't heard it yet. It's on my
list of next CD's to purchase ($12.50 from EAR/Rational).

Jerry
jguizar at epix.net
jguizar at genesis.nred.ma.us

Three in the CD: Astralasia - Axis Mundi
                       Stereolab - Switched On
                       777 - System 7.3: Fire& Water