BS ordering info & note to AL

ROBERT SEDLER robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM
Fri Nov 10 11:56:00 EST 1995

Brand <khiller at NICKEL.UCS.INDIANA.EDU>  writes:

> > From: ROBERT SEDLER <robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM>
> >
> > Hi ho all!
> >
> > Well, I'm probably not the only one posting this tonight, but
> > what the heck, here goes nuthin'.
> > Got a letter from Mistah Bouchard today which was an advert for a
> > three tune cassette called "Career of Christmas". It sez that it
> > be updates of 3 of Al's most requested old faves.

>Is this an item that won't be available in stores?  If so, how do I
>order a copy?  How do I get on Mistah Bouchard's mailing list?

>Thanks,
>Brand

I got on the mailing list when I ordered Trepanation directly from Al
& Deb (they sent me an awesome autographed Trep graphic too. Old Torgo
did cartwheels from the mailbox THAT day I'll tell ya).

I still have no idea what is on the tape (yes, it's only available on
cassette and is NOT available in stores) but here is the ordering
info (off the top of my head, I HOPE it's correct):

Career of Christmas (cassette): Total $6.00
Trepanation (CD): Total $14.00
Eponymous (CD): Total $14.00

Also available are tattoos and other stuff, plus a 3 pack of all BS
albums.

Make Payable to:  Albert Bouchard

PO box 1070 Fort George Station, New York, NY, 10040

get your RED HOT brain surgeons stuff today!
Also, To AL & Deb,

Did you get my order ok? Boy I sure hope the check clears...
I'm kidding I'm kidding!!!

Torgo
robert.sedler at nor.mkl.com