Looking for Hassan 7" and Japan LPs

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Fri Nov 10 13:08:33 EST 1995

>        While speaking to my friend Mike Coleman tonight, he mentioned that
>        he is particularly looking for a few items.  He offered to buy or
>        make a beaucoup trade for any of the following:
>
>          HW Hassan i Sahba  7" (Italian)
>          HW Hassan i Sahba  7" (French)

so is everyone this side of Alpha Centauri.....

>          HW Japanese pressing LPs

One of the early ones (I think it's In Search of Space) comes up fairly
regularly in Record Collector - though at a phenomenally expensive
price.    However there's another early one ?Doremi, I think, that has
Silver Machine as an extra track and that one I've never seen mentioned.

>        Oh yeah, he's also looking for one of the first pressing digipaks
>        of ALIEN4 (recently discussed here), but not as badly.

Ah - I wish you'd asked that yesterday.   I've just posted my spare copy
off to someone.   Sorry!

>        Anyways, if any of ya'll just happen to have an extra copy of one
>        of the above laying around and are willing to part with it, give
>        him a call at (214) 991 - 6621.

chance would be a fine thing!

8-)

jill