Bob Calvert project

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Mon Nov 13 05:34:50 EST 1995

> Oh, OK. I was just about to post that I kinda remember it not being that. I've
> been to the shop (indeed a yellow portakabin type thing on a car park at the
> back of the Eldon Square shopping centre) whilst at uni. Jason, did you ever
> go there ???

OldHits. Yup, I've been there. Even picked up a couple of BOC albums
second hand there (FOUO and OYFOOYK spring to mind).

It had gone last time I was there (about a month ago).

Whey Aye the BOC lads!

Jason
--
       Jason O'Broin - Development Engineer, ATM Adapter Group
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
       - Can I have everything louder than everything else ? -