OFF TOPIC: Spacious Mind hunt

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Mon Nov 13 10:54:42 EST 1995

>> >       One of the abso-frickin-lootly most mind-blowing releases I've
>> >       heard this year was from Sweden's The Spacious Mind.  I have picked
>> >       up "Cosmic Minds at Play" (OUTSTANDING) and "Inorganic Mind
>> >       Solution" (some great parts, not as consistent).
>>
>>    Where did you pick them up? I've been trying to find some of their music.
>
>Can either of the Swedes on this list lay their hands on this stuff?
>
>I sense a trade coming on...

My favorite record store (thanks Rob :o) has one "Spacious Mind" in, it's the _Inorganic Mind Solution_ CD, and it's sold for the fabulous price of SEK 140 - which is about GBP 13.33

I've also got their record label - it's sited in the northen part of the country - if BOC-l are interested, I'll give them a call...

>FoFP

\\joe