Drum solos

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Nov 13 17:21:51 EST 1995

>On Fri, 10 Nov 1995, Chris Baxley wrote:
>
>> I remember a Golden Earring show about 20 years ago
>
>In 1985 (ish) they did a we've been together 25 years concert 'Live at the
>Paradiso' in Amsterdam, the drummer had a suit made out of touch
>sensitive pads wired up to a drum machine of some sort I guess. He stood
>on his kit and proceeded to batter himself - the result a  totally weird
>drum solo.
>
>Sorry to hear he's popped his clogs (that's what Dutchmen do ya know!)
>

>Maxine
>

>ObGoldenEarringTrack: The Twilight Zone

I also say this suit somewhere's around 1985.  They were playing in an
old movie theatre in Cleveland, Oh.  It was a most excellent show I might
add.
Duane

OBQuestion: There is an old song called Suitcase Blues.  Does anyone know
if it wasTriumph or UFO that did it?
`
OBCD: The Song Remains the Same ( had to here Moby Dick )