BOC in Cleveland

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Mon Nov 13 18:50:06 EST 1995

On Fri, 10 Nov 1995, Duane Hoyt wrote:

> Heelo all,
>
> I was just wonderin' if anyone here was going to the Nov. 18 BOC show at The
> Edge in Cleve.  I will be there with a couple buddy's from work. I will post
> right before the show to let anyone here know how to spot me, as I  will
> make the same offer to you all that I made for the Nik show.  Anyone from
> the list that spots me and introduces themselves to me, I will burn one
> with them, ( If you are so inclined ).
> Duane
>
> --
> Duane-

  Well, I'm a long way from CLeveland (New Mexico), but I hope that you
  will post a review of the show for the rest of us on the list.  Also,
  it seems as though BOC play in your area alot, right?  Tangier's in
  Akron (3/95), the Canton ribs cook off (7/95), and now in Cleveland.
  Sometimes I wish I lived on the East Coast in order to catch BOC a
  dozen times a year-and a few Brain Sergeon gigs as well!!

  Anyways, have a good time.  BTW, is the Empire Concert Club still
  around in Cleveland?

  Later....Manuel in NM

Jean Delacour
University of New Mexico