BS are in Playboy

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Tue Nov 14 00:34:01 EST 1995

> Has anybody seen it? Think it's the one that's now in the uh, hands of
> subscribers, not on the stands...

I've been way behind in my magazine reading lately, only keeping up with Dr.
Dobbs, Byte and Reptiles.  But, I skipped ahead, here it is:

"Pounding riffs, delicate acoustic interludes and a bent satiric approach in
the lyrics make _Trepanation_ (Cellsum) by the Brain Surgeons a great
listen.  Rock critic Deborah Frost is convincing as a metallic diva.  Coll
covers (_Ramblin' Rose_) and a cool co-writer (Richard Meltzer) add up to a
cool album."  -Charles M. Young

(any typos are mine because it's past my bedtime)

-kevin

--
Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I              Co-Op Network Operations Manager
gnome at teleport.com         Oregon Coast Rural Information Service Cooperative