Karn Evil

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Nov 14 03:06:20 EST 1995

Bradbury also did the carnival thing in the short story "The
Dwarf"...and I think he used the theme in others, too, though
not sure. One thing's for sure, HW did a song based on
"Farenheight 451", so I'm not really off-topic... :)

On a sort of similar note, I got some BOC articles today and
Bloom reveals in one of them that "Feel The Thunder" was
originally entitled "Sleep Of A Thousand Tears" and was penned
by Moorcock, but the other band-members didn't like the
storyline, so Eric changed it. I guess Moorcock had better luck
with the song w/HW.

Chuck