Spacious Mind Hunt

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Nov 14 07:28:51 EST 1995

>> >Can either of the Swedes on this list lay their hands on this stuff?
>> >
>> >I sense a trade coming on...
>>
>> My favorite record store (thanks Rob :o) has one "Spacious Mind" in, it's the _Inorganic Mind Solution_ CD, and it's sold for the fabulous price of SEK 140 - which is about GBP 13.33
>>

>    I presume that's Mellotronen near Gamla Stan station? Yep,
>   definately a cool shop and well recommended to anyone visiting
>   Stockholm.
>
> bye - Rob

Yup, that was Mellotronen :o)

Just called GARAGELAND records - Spacious Mind's label, and this is what's in:

(currency = SEK - *** - GBP 1 = SEK 10.50 - *** - USD 1 = SEK 6.60)
Cosmic Mind at Play - CD - 129
Organic Mind Solution - CD - 129
Sleepy Eyes and Butterflies - 2LP - 190
Sailing the Seagoat - CD - 129 - (forthcoming album, released in 2 weeks)

(+ p&p, of course)
I believe this is their full back catalouge.
If there is a few who wants to order, I think we can press the price a bit.
The fact that a small independent label always will out on the world market will also help the price a bit (I'll guess).

E-mail me direct, if you want to join me in the Spacious Mind Hunt...
hawkjoe at eka.ericsson.se

cheers - \\joe