In Their Own Words

Imaginos cis4 at ABER.AC.UK
Tue Nov 14 08:10:15 EST 1995

Some Quotes from Kerrang! listed in their Direktory.

"Every record we do we think, 'Right, this is gonna be it'! So far that
hasn't quite happened!" - Eric Bloom, Kerrang! 56, Dec 1-14, 1983

"I guess if rock'n'roll can be construed as a pie, then BOC has got a small
portion - but a tasty one!" - Eric Bloom, K! 56, Dec 1-14, 1983

"Are you familiar with the album Spinal Tap? It's a bit like that. In fact
we're practically living Spinal Tap!" - Eric Bloom, K! 112, Jan 23-Feb 5, 1986

"The thing is people seem to LIKE live albums from BOC!" - Buck Dharma, K!
19, July 1-15, 1982

"That's fine with me, as long as they buy 'em first. Our back catalogue
could do with a boost!" Eric Bloom on hearing the news that US evangelical
groups plan to start burning BOC records, K! 3, Sept 1981

"(Al Bouchard) should wake up & smell the coffin! Hell, I'd like to puff a
little on his pipe - the guy's obviously getting real high these days!" -
EB, K! 56, Dec 1-14 1983

"I met Gene Simmons not so long ago & he said to me, 'The kids don't wanna
hear fucking poetry. They wanna rock'n'roll!" EB, K! 56 Dec 1-14, 1983