Kerrang! Post it Bud

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Tue Nov 14 11:40:00 EST 1995

[All the great stuff snipped]
>Theres also some quotes from EB & BD which I'll stick on a separate
posting.

Some real interesting observations.  Couple of points, I have seen a history
of rock book in my local library and I too was amazed that BOC had more
space devoted to its history than a lot of the more popular groups like
Aerosmith and Kiss.  In fact their bio was as long or longer than Led
Zepplin's.  The other thing is K rated ST higher than both T&M and BOC, this
is the first that I have seen this, not  that I disagree with K.  Final
observation is that I recall the band bio as being highly innaccurate when
compared to the FAQ and things I have seen on this line.  For example they
had the wrong timeframe for Al and Joe's departure from the band, had
nothing on Les as the original lead singer even though they devoted time to
the origin of SWU and the SFG.  Can you post the history of the band to
private e-mail please, would love to see the K version.

AB