Directory - Modified

Tue Nov 14 15:02:11 EST 1995

Just a comment on those not posting info for the directory, or those
who identify themselves as "lurkers".

Those who chose not to divulge information for the directory, or those
who chose to read BOC-L posts while posting none of their own do so of
their own free will, and their reasons are no-one's business but their
own.  I think everyone has been given the opportunity to either post
to BOC-L or to send out their directory information.  I would suggest
that this thread needs to go no further than that.

On the other hand, those who wish their directory info be part of the
directory should be sure to get it into Adrian so that it will be included.

John