Lurking

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Tue Nov 14 19:33:00 EST 1995

>I can tell you my case (though now I loose my position as a lurker!).
>I live in Hungary where Hawkwind and BOC are largely unheard of. And,
>unfortunately, it seems that they will be so in the near future. So when
>you are discussing new releases all I can do is to be envious :-)

>Cheers,

> Endre

Well Endre if you are having trouble getting you hands on HW and BOC music
there are people on the list who would be glad to help.  I'm sure things can
be worked out to help you catch up on some of the releases, be it tapes or
mailing cd's.  Send me a private e-mail and let me know some more details.

AB