Kerrang!

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Tue Nov 14 18:04:39 EST 1995

> another Covers BOC should do thread.  Long live the King, OYFOOYK, the best
> live album ever made bar none. Raw, energetic, gutsy and the best damn
> version of Subhuman you will ever hear.
>
> A(strong with OYFOOYK)B

 AB,
 It's a great album, sure, but how could BOC have left off
'Stairway,' which was their opener for their first 5 years or so?
It's deletion bummed me out som that I always gave the record the
cold shoulder until recently.  After rediscovery, I find it is a
great album.  I never could understand why they've never had an
official release of a live 'Stairway.' Also, BTW, I would've like D&S
on OYFOOYK, as they were certainly doing that tune big time within
the time frame, and I've heard them play it at least ten times that
sounded better than the ETL version
theo