OFF: US release of Planet Dog stuff

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Tue Nov 14 18:54:21 EST 1995

       After months/years of waiting, much of the catalog from the UK
       label Planet Dog is being released in the US.  In the last month, I
       have picked up 3 Eat Static releases (Abduction, Intrusion, and
       Epsylon/Lost in Time), as well as both of the "Feed Your Head"
       compilations.  I bought all of these at Best Buy for $9.99 each!!!!

       I also found the domestic release of System 7 (777) "Fire + Water"
       for $14.99, same place same time.  A great month for techno!

       (now if only my Alien 4 would arrive, I could get back on topic)

       Captain Cloud