Is there a list of errata?

Brand khiller at NICKEL.UCS.INDIANA.EDU
Tue Nov 14 19:54:50 EST 1995

Heyo,

Subscribing to this list has been like wandering up to a group of people
having a conversation.  I'm coming in halfway and seem to have missed a
lot.

In particular, it seems that there are a lot of "unofficial" live
recordings, odd limited releases, and spin-off bands that I have never
heard of or seen.  In a lot of cases, I'm not even certain who is
involved in what -- for example, the names Watt and Brain Surgeons get
tossed around a lot, but I'm not sure who they are.  Album titles are
mentioned, but I'm not sure if they're bootlegs or side projects or if
they're available at all.  Someone here seems to be in contact with Al
Bouchard, who is selling tapes of some new project, but I don't know what
it's called or if there are any others.

Is there a FAQ or a list of all of these?  I really need a scorecard to
get me up to speed.

Thanks,

Brand