BOC: WORKSHOP OF THE TELESCOPES

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Tue Nov 14 21:58:06 EST 1995

On Tue, 14 Nov 1995, Robert Weber wrote:

> I just saw "Workshop of the Telescopes" at Tower Records........is this
> yet another "greatest hits" collection or is there something special about it
> (such as live recordings)?..............bob   weberr at pobox-tcs-inc.com

  Bob-Yes and yes...........

WotT has your standard greatest hits, but it also contains some tracks
from the 1972 Columbia release "Live Bootleg" EP.  Also, The 2 CD set has
the studio version of "Born To Be Wild", which was available as a single
back in 1975.

Out of all the greatest hits packages out there, I believe that this set
is pretty well worth your hard earned money.  It represents the band well
if you already don't have all of their stuff on CD yet.

Has some pretty cooool photos, but a few mistakes in the bio.

Buy it!!!     Manuel in Nm

Jean Delacour
University of New Mexico
Parish Library