BOC Cover Project?

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Wed Nov 15 02:00:06 EST 1995

I agree with Theo. Making such a tape could be real tough. I
don't think we'd ever agree on what songs/bands actually
capture the BOC vibe. I can't really think of anything myself -
Primus was the closest I came, and most people gave me hell for
that... But I still think a cover tape is a possibility, if not
now then at least later when a few more are
discovered/released. From that old list of covers I saw, there
were more than just Reaper, CoF, Hot Rails and D&S covered. Of
course there's a number oif "Godzillas", but I do recall a
"She's As Beaut", a "Trans MC" and others...

Chuck