Omnia Opera

David B. Kuznick david at PHARLAP.CI.COM
Wed Nov 15 16:25:54 EST 1995

Atempting to catch up woth some old BOC-L stuff...

  > Date:    Mon, 16 Oct 1995 19:42:51 +0100
  > From:    "C.E. Anderson" <cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK>
  >
  >         I'd like to sell or trade my Omnia Opera CD (trade especially
  > for non-yookay deals).  I really like the music--jamming and HWish, but
  > to vocals are driving me insane

I TOLD YOU!!!!

Blame Steve Swann for buying my copy before you could hear it.

Or just blame Steve Swann for the fun of it.  Heck, it's been way too
long since I've blamed him for anything.  Good for the soul.

David Kuznick - david at ci.com (Work: http://www.ci.com  Play: coming soon...)
A cold winter's night, quiet and black.  There's no-one but us,
And the whole world stands back while we lose ourselves in stories we tell.
Suddenly everything changes, as we open doors into a different world.
Everything that I knew seems to become untrue, and the sky changes colours