BOC Covers

Chris Bates CBates at CICERO.SHU.AC.UK
Thu Nov 16 11:04:06 EST 1995

Maxine wrote:

> You're probably right that neither the Doors nor the Aussie doors use
an
> actual Hammond Organ it's more likely to be the infamous Stylaphone!

Now is this not too surreal. Picture Rolf Harris quitting *Animal
Hospital*
to join the Aussie Doors. A didgereedoo solo during *Light my Fire*,
awesome. Better yet, out comes the wobble board

*ha inga ha* (O.K. you try typing Rolfs nasal noises)
*wobble wibble* (that's the board, stupid)
*can ya tell what it is yet? That;s right, Riders of the Storm*......

God, sorry, been working too hard..... Nurse!!!!!!

Chris