Coffee / Manowar

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Thu Nov 16 07:23:51 EST 1995

>Man-O-War is a metal band that reached their peak in the height of the
>Thrash-Metal movement...they're a 3 piece band that wear like (not sure how
>to describe it...) Viking garb...they're not very good, IMO...
>
>ROBO

I think there is a BOC connection here (not too tenuous). I may be
talking rubbish here, maybe someone else knows.

I think the lead guitarist for Man-O-War was one Ross "The Boss"
Funicello, who once played lead in The Dictators _and_ Shakin'
Street, both of these bands being managed by one Mr. Samuel
Pearlman.

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com