BOC: Things are looking up round here

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Thu Nov 16 21:46:59 EST 1995

>>They had *T&M*, *ST*, *AoF*, Spectres*, *SEE*,
>>*Mirrors*, *FoUO*, *RbN*,  *Imaginos*, *Career of Evil*, and *WotT*. These,
>>and their other titles, could always be ordered, but here they were IN
>>STOCK. Displayed near the cash register, too, not just on the rack. It
>>wasn't there the last time I was in.
<snip>

>was this on a display kinda thingy?  like a cardboard display or what?
>

>ROBO

It was a cardboard box type display. There were other CDs besides BOC, and
they were all Nice Price and Best Buy. But it didn't say "Get Your BOC Here"
or anything ;-)

I also saw MC5 *Kick out the Jams* which includes (that I recognised) _Kick
out the Jams_, _Ramblin' Rose_, _Motor City Burnin'_, and _Shadow of
California_ (I think I've got the titles right). Can anyone tell me if this
is as good as it looks? I'm very tempted. Maybe a BOC cover/influence tape
project could include bands that influenced BOC as well.

Pete.

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au