Confessions of a BOC-L semi-lurker

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Thu Nov 16 09:31:00 EST 1995

Time to heal my soul a bit.  I admit to a real weakness for David Lee era
Van Halen.  Their covers of some Kinks tunes are some of the best arguments
for bands recording cover versions.  Meant to say that whe that thread was
being weaved, but feared chastisement.  Worse, talk of 80s Big Hair Trash
bands reminded me that I developed a taste for Poison after I saw them as a
warm up act.  The reviews of Man-of-War made my ears ring and mouth drool.
 I'll have to scout them out now.

I semi-lurk because most of you have more depth of specific music knowledge.
 For the most part I, just fire it up and enjoy.  I've learned a lot about
HW & BOC in my short tenure and have gotten turned on to several new bands
(my order for the BS stuff is enroute).  The discussions of concerts I've
never been to spurs my imagination but I can't really add without risking my
clearance..  So, I try to contribute some lunacy  to pull my weight.  I do
have my warped opinions (Needle Gun Rules!).  I can understand why others
lurk, but you need not be anonymous and abstain from the directory.

It Is Written - lurking is OK
It Is Written - join the directory
It Is Written - You gain more than lose

Rudy

The Shadows may live but the Forces of Light will kick their spidery ship
asses.