MC5 (was Re: BOC: Things are looking up round here)

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Thu Nov 16 09:41:00 EST 1995

> I also saw MC5 *Kick out the Jams* which includes (that I recognised)
> _Kick
> out the Jams_, _Ramblin' Rose_, _Motor City Burnin'_, and _Shadow of
> California_ (I think I've got the titles right).

Well, *my* copy of _KotJ_ runs as follows:

Side 1
Ramblin' Rose
Kick out the Jams
Come Together
Rocket Reducer No. 62 (Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa)

Side 2
Borderline
Motor City is Burning
I Want You Right Now
Starship

>  Can anyone tell me if
> this
> is as good as it looks? I'm very tempted.

Essential, not to be missed, your collection's not complete without it...

- Andy