Omnia Opera

David B. Kuznick david at PHARLAP.CI.COM
Thu Nov 16 11:46:55 EST 1995

  > Date:    Wed, 15 Nov 1995 19:42:00 -0500
  > From:    "Scott Heller (617) 724-7762" <HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
  > Subject: Re: Omnia Opera

  >        Don't write Omnia Opera off because of the female vocals on the CD.

I'm not.  I'm writing them off because of the "We're so drunk.  Isn't
that c00l?  Huh-huh... huh-huh" "We are the OMNIA OPERAAAAAAAAA" lyric
stupidity.  They also sometimes lapse into some mindless heavy-riffing
that gets tiresome, but it's the lesser of the evils.

  >        they have a lot of excellent music on their cassette releases and I
  >        think the new CD will be quite good. The track on the Pick and Mix
  >        delerium comp was great!!!!

If they'd lose the vocals they'd be pretty damn decent.

David Kuznick - david at ci.com (Work: http://www.ci.com  Play: coming soon...)
A cold winter's night, quiet and black.  There's no-one but us,
And the whole world stands back while we lose ourselves in stories we tell.
Suddenly everything changes, as we open doors into a different world.
Everything that I knew seems to become untrue, and the sky changes colours