Kerrang!

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Thu Nov 16 11:33:17 EST 1995

>Charlie;
>So basically, the last true BOC album was Revolution By Night?

That's the way I see it. There is only one track (Eyes on Fire)
written with no input from the band, (by G. Winter -anyone any
info on G. Winter?). So it can be seen as a true BOC album.

CN on the other hand is only half a BOC album, the BOC half being
the good part of the album. The other stuff lacks that BOC atmosphere.
That indefinable quantity that sets their stuff apart.
Interesting to note, in a Pearlman interview from around the time
of the Imaginos release he said that CN was the worst album he had
been involved in. I think he was brought in to salvage the project.

>That's the way I see it, anyways.  Damn, that was released waaay
>back in 1983!!!!!!
>Manuel in  NM

As has been said before, if they released an album with the stuff like
See You In Black and Harvest Moon, with all tracks written by the
band and their "extended family", it would be great.
Then we could easily have the first true BOC album since 1983.

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com