BOC: stuff....

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 16 14:11:25 EST 1995

well, today sure is a nice day...sunny outside, got paid today and some news
to pass along to ya folks

*  tonight I will be seeing BOC for the 6th time this year at the Silo in
Reading...have a massive list of directions to get there so I hope I make it
to see the show and get some pics that I can get scanned and posted to the
Underbelly (http://pages.prodigy.com/PA/robo/robo1.html)

* also, earlier tonight, BOC will be doing a radio interview on WRFY in
Reading...I hope they show up this time and I am prepared to tape it...

* finally, I got a card in the mail from whom I believe is from Buck
Dharma...
it reads as follows

"BUCK DHARMA T-SHIRT

Buck Dharma has authorized and created a new T - Shirt commemorating the FLAT
OUT album.  The graphic is a color rendition of the wheel, hubcap and tire
from the back cover of the Flat Out album with BUCK DHARMA and FLAT OUT in
righteous, prominent lettering on a high quality black shirt."

ok ok...if you want to receive this mailing, you have to EMail
DharmaT at aol.com...
it says "only available thru this mail offering" so I guess you gotta get on
the mail list or something...this is unclear to me at this point...

Buck is working on getting a video-still of the T-Shirt that he can import to
his Mac, and made into gif or jpeg format that I can post to the
Underbelly...so if you want to view the shirt, you can see it there when it
is posted (but then again, I've been waiting for the artwork that Eric said
he'd send me for the AOL T and the new Tour shirt....so, I'm not making any
promises)

also, the mailing claims "more stuff including new and archive unreleased
Buck Dharma audio recordings coming soon!"

I hope I have been the bearer of great news! : }

ROBO