Looking for Help from AOL

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Thu Nov 16 17:10:00 EST 1995

This is completely off topic but I know there are some list members who will
get a kick out of this.
Need some help from members who are part of AOL.

Here's the deal:

Marvel and DC comics have set up a four issue miniseries where some of there
greatest heros will go toe to toe.  AOL supposedly has a set up where fans
can register there votes as to who should win each battle.  Would like to
get my votes in if an AOL'er would be kind enough to register them for me.

1. Captain America vs. Batman - Cap has his shield and is stronger becuase
of the super soldier serum (steroids?)  but I go with Batman, master of
combat, and a decidely cooler character.  Vote: Batman in a romp.

2. Spider Man vs. Superboy - Spidey has been a round for a while but is
still a young man.  Can't match Superboys power but you can't send a boy to
do a mans job.  Vote: Spidey in a real tough close contest.

3. Thor vs. Captain Marvel:  Why the hell did they match someone as powerful
and classy as Thor against a guy that should have never made it out of the
50's is beyond me.   Vote: Thor in a walkover.

4. Wonder Woman vs. Storm - A real Amzon vs. a woman with a body that
defines amazon.  Wonder Woman is powerful but when Storm cuts loose even
Thor would duck.  Vote: Storm, it will be close.

5.Wolverine vs. Lobo - Anybody who knows comics and these two characters
would realize that this is better than Tyson vs. Bowe.  To supreme whacko's
going at it in a take no priosoner match.  Love Wolvie but damn that Lobo is
....Vote: Lobo in an upset.

6. Superman vs. the Hulk. - The main event.  Tough call though.  Superman
reprsents the american spirit even more so than Cap. America. All of those
cool alien powers don't hurt either.  The Hulk now has the smarts of his
scientist alter ego; he was just about unbeatable when he couln't outhink a
first grader, with smarts well...  Telling Statistics Supes is 6'3" and
225lbs.  hulk weighs in at 6'6" and weights 1, 150 lbs.  Supes is tough and
determined but after seeing Doomsday whip him so badly I gotta go with the
Hulk.  The madder he gets the stronger he gets the stronger he gets:  Vote
Hulk in the best battle of all.

Would appreciate an AOL'er registering this for me.

Now back to our regular programming....

Robo you have been entered, Martin you have been corrected.  Ted you have
also been entered.  New count wiht the correction of Martins stats

BOC - 44
HW -50
Celebs - 1
AB