MC5 (was Re: BOC: Things are looking up round here)

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Fri Nov 17 23:34:44 EST 1995

Hmmm, I could've sworn there was a title with "California" in it. I'll have
to check it again - when I buy it. Although, I do remember now that I also
gave *RbN* a close inspection. That must be what I'm thinking of.

>> I also saw MC5 *Kick out the Jams* which includes (that I recognised)
>> _Kick
>> out the Jams_, _Ramblin' Rose_, _Motor City Burnin'_, and _Shadow of
>> California_ (I think I've got the titles right).
>
>Well, *my* copy of _KotJ_ runs as follows:
>
>Side 1
>Ramblin' Rose
>Kick out the Jams
>Come Together
>Rocket Reducer No. 62 (Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa)
>
>Side 2
>Borderline
>Motor City is Burning
>I Want You Right Now