Couple of thoughts to go please

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Thu Nov 16 19:55:00 EST 1995

Directory - Just a reminder that we are planning on tying up the directory
changes by Close of Business Monday 11/20.  For any lurkers, vacationeerrs
or slaves to e-mail systems that have failed please send your info in before
Monday evening 4 pm est.  I will be making final updates/corrections before
sending the directory to Charlie to convert to an e-mail friendly
attachment.  Be nice if we could get an even 100.

Comics/AOL - Some may have seen my begging post to vote in the Marvel/DC
comics all star bash.  Please some kind AOL'er register my votes for me.
 Hey Ben I know you will be voting soon.

Dr. Bob - (Kinda personal) Well if I remember correctly you swooned first,
then my swoon was better and then Torgo topped us both.  Will have to
consult with Torgo to see if the latest celeberty encounter gives you some
extra degrees of swooning.  Don't think its enough to over take ours, mine
was physical and Torgo's more numerous.

BOC Covers - Seen some posts on this but a few of us are planning a bit of
suprise off line for BOC fans on the list.  Will say this though, it won't
be BOC doing other peoples songs, more like other people doing BOC songs and
perhaps some BOC wannabes.  Wait and see.  Once Trep hits a big distributor
perhaps within a few months we will be able to do a BS cover tape project,
you never know.

Kerrang - The top 50 was pretty accurate but there were some ommissions I
think.  The Bouchards Brothers never seem to get the recognition they
deserve for the BOC sound.  But Club Ninja aside I don't think RBN is nearly
as bad as some people have said.  Feel the Thunder works for me, lyrics and
all.

O.J> Simpson Contest - so far Lyrics to don't feel the Reaper, Stairways to
the Stars (two) have been mentyioned.  What was Shapiro whispering to OJ in
the Courtroom?  We all know i was some BOC lyric but which ones?

BOC New Album - Harvest Moon, Still Burning and See You In Black when they
appear on the next BOC album (I'm optimistic that Sony or someone will see
the light) will make it the best BOC album in years.  Ok so it will also be
the first in years, but you guys will rush to the stores to buy it I
predict.  I see record BOC sales for this one, gold within 6 months.  Save
this for future reference.

Speaking of BOC's future I also see some veterans of the rock world
collaborating on the next BOC album.  This collaboration will result in some
great new music in the traditional BOC sound.  This album will spark a
return of heavy metal done the right way and all of this will happen by
1997.   I also see the addition of another guitarist yet no one will leave
the band.  The new guy will supplement the current lineup quite nicely too
(song writing and playing). Save this one too cuase you heard it hear first.

A(the predictor)B