BOC: "Music From Around the World" boots?

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Fri Nov 17 15:18:37 EST 1995

I've seen several music stores and nomadic CD vendors selling bootlegs
by "Music From Around the World".  The most impressive one I've seen is
King Crimson in Boston 1972.  I also saw a Tori Amos- Australian Radio and
TV one that I thought about getting for my girlfriend.  Does anyone know if
they've made any of BOC?  One place I went to in Syracuse had everything
from old Genesis to Fugazi and Faith No More.  The packaging is decent too,
but nowhere near professional quality.

Thanks,
Brian

P.S.  Did anyone see Crimson on the Conan O'Brien Show?  I missed it, but
someone told me they were amazing.  They supposedly played "Dinosaur" off
their new album.