HW: Covers project inlays viewable via WWW

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Nov 17 15:25:43 EST 1995

For those that might have difficulty accessing the HW covers project
inlay files via anonymous ftp, for viewing and feedback, I've now
created a World Wide Web page from which these images may be viewed
for comment.  (Basically, I've created .GIF images from the PostScript
files, and these appear as inline images in web pages.)

The URL to use for viewing is <http://pixel.cs.vt.edu/paul/boc-l/covers.html>
There are links to each cover image on that page.

I don't know if this will help anyone, but since I haven't noticed much
feedback (just Hawkjoe's), I thought I'd create the WWW page in case
people are having problems viewing the inlays.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: The Allman Brothers Band, _The Fillmore Concerts_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.