OFF:Marillion

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Fri Nov 17 17:39:11 EST 1995

On Wed, 15 Nov 1995, Le Monsieur Damon wrote:

> I must agree with Allan Grohe that Brave is an amazing improvement over
> Holidays In Eden, though I listened to Afraid of Sunlight once and nearly
> puked.  That's one good thing about BudgetBuster Music (read:
> Blockbuster):  If you listen to something that you think sucks, you DON'T
> have to buy it! :)

I was rather disappointed at first, esp. how quickly Bravce had grabbed
me, but AoS has grown on me, esp. side two.  If you like Brave, and give
AoS a few good listens, I think it'll grow on you :-)

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams #159
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Keeper of _The Dead Gods Book_
iscladoc at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_