Couple of thoughts to go please

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Fri Nov 17 19:03:08 EST 1995

>BOC New Album - Harvest Moon, Still Burning and See You In Black when they
>appear on the next BOC album (I'm optimistic that Sony or someone will see
>the light) will make it the best BOC album in years.  Ok so it will also be
>the first in years, but you guys will rush to the stores to buy it I
>predict.  I see record BOC sales for this one, gold within 6 months.  Save
>this for future reference.
>
>Speaking of BOC's future I also see some veterans of the rock world
>collaborating on the next BOC album.  This collaboration will result in some
>great new music in the traditional BOC sound.  This album will spark a
>return of heavy metal done the right way and all of this will happen by
>1997.   I also see the addition of another guitarist yet no one will leave
>the band.  The new guy will supplement the current lineup quite nicely too
>(song writing and playing). Save this one too cuase you heard it hear first.
>

>A(the predictor)B

I noticed a few things about BOC over the last few weeks.
1. Major release of compilation ( WotT )
2. Re-release of older classic BOC
3. Heavy promo of BOC in stores ( as mentioned here, someone stated they seen
4. The upcoming show in Cleveland is being heavily advertised on the radio.

All these things factored in, it seems that the record company is putting
a lot of time and money into BOC. If they can get fan interest and new fan
interest, maybe they will rise up to a status worthy of the investment of
production of new material.
( Not that they aren't already, but from a record co. investment point of
 view ).

Duane