Coffee / Manowar

Dan Lindfors lindfors at ALGONET.SE
Sat Nov 18 09:12:58 EST 1995

>     That's correct, Charlie. Ross The Boss played with the
>Dictators prior to joining Manowar. I believe he was later
>involved with Manitoba's Wild Kingdom (and Dick Manitoba was
>also a former Dictator?? I'm not an expert on this subject...)
>
>Chuck

Yes, Handsome Dick Manitoba was a prominent member of Dictators, as well as
rythm guitarplayer Scott Kempner (Top Ten) who later started The Del-Lords
where he made "I play the drums" that Brains Surgeons played on Eponymous
(very different version though).
For a short while Dictators had a bassplayer with the name Mark "The Animal"
Mendoza, and I believe he went to Twisted Sisters....
Connections... :-]

Dan