HW: Cover Cover Vol II

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sun Nov 19 23:57:01 EST 1995

here's my free thoughts of the new J-shell cover:

back side & shell side: no change since Vol I - no change needed...

front side: Nethawks logo over the whole side - now it looks real good - but
perhaps there should be another font on the "NETHAWKS" name?

inside: Tracklist font changed / Disclaimer text changed. This Tracklist is
easier to read, and looks better. Disclaimer is shorter and smaller. Size of
the letters is ok, but isn't it too short? Shouldn't we point on the 'non
profit' distrubition? or..?
I don't know - this disclaimer section isn't really my bag :o)

\\joe