Couple of thoughts to go please

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Mon Nov 20 08:10:04 EST 1995

> >Speaking of BOC's future I also see some veterans of the rock world
> >collaborating on the next BOC album.  This collaboration will result in some
> >great new music in the traditional BOC sound.  This album will spark a
> >return of heavy metal done the right way and all of this will happen by
> >1997.   I also see the addition of another guitarist yet no one will leave
> >the band.
>
> no way!  I could see some guest appearances on the album, but not a 6 piece
> BOC...
>
> ROBO

I agree with Robo.  The basic chemistry and instrumentation has been
set for over 20 years.  I doubt that new players will join.  Who
needs a second gtrst when you've got Buck as long as Manny continues
to hold down the rhythm gtr?  Contributions and guest appearances a
la 'Imaginos?'  You bet!
theo