BOC: Guitar duel

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Mon Nov 20 09:43:58 EST 1995

CHOMP!

> I recall both Buck, and Eric, being pretty animated during the famous
> guitar duels in Born tb Wild back in the 70's, and esp. doing the (Chuck
> Berry) duck walk in tandem from one side of the stage to the other.
>
> In fact, before I had even heard a note of BOC's music, it was a picture
> of the guitar duel that made go out and check out an album - that being
> Secret Treaties.

You must have seen the liner photo from Tyranny_&_Mutation that had the
photo of Buck and Eric with guitars raised high above their heads, with
the "...I was overcome..." poem on the back. What I got off on was the
photo shoot for Secret_Treaties; the band in full USAAF gear, briefing
for a mission (against Capt. Von Ondine?), with the tag line "Aggression
unchecked is agression unleashed". Wish that I could have snagged a copy
of that promo poster...

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400