BOC: Concert Comments

Mon Nov 20 10:04:45 EST 1995

Charlie writes:

>I recall both Buck, and Eric, being pretty animated during the famous
guitar duels in Born tb Wild back in the 70's, and esp. doing the (Chuck
Berry) duck walk in tandem from one side of the stage to the other.

I agree, but that stuff was basically done pretty much the same night in
and night out - it was part of the show, like Buck's knuckle-cracking bit
before the end of "Cities on Flame".  But, most of the time Buck basically
stood near the center of the stage and played.  I don't have a problem
with this, mind you, I'm just pointing this out.

John