A couple comments on the BOC reviews

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Nov 20 14:34:26 EST 1995

> 6.  Comments on the sound quality -- funny, I noticed this when I saw
> them in New Hampshire this summer.  It was definitely a problem with
> the sound MIX, and not the band's playing ability.  Have they recently
> got new people to do their mixing, or have the old guys gone deaf?  :-)

        Do they even _have_ their own soundman who tours with them?

> Take "Cultosaurus
> Erectus" - where the HELL did someone come up with that?  It's not that
> I dislike it, it's just that it certainly doesn't really tie in with
> anything on the album.

        Well, I like it as a title simply because its euphonious and
is slightly unsettling ("A *what*saurus whatus!?" :)
        I think the best album titles should do that and tie into the
nature of feeling of the album in some way without referencing a
particular song.
        I'm waiting to see what happens with "Evil Banquet in Darkness",
my all time favoritie as yet unattached title :)   (Unless I get to it
first--keep working Brain Surgeons! :)

Cheers,
Carl